005 | 5 ways to Khaki
1 min read
The Khaki Suit. A riveting item of menswear that is always sure to demand attention. However, due to it’s lighter hue, most gents choose to err on the side of conservatism, settling instead for darker suiting fabrics such as navy & black. We’ve put together this quick compilation, to simply illustrate just how versatile the Khaki suit, can in fact be. A slight twist & addition here and there, make all the difference. But don’t take our word for it. Enjoy!
1. Business Professional – Add your favorite tie & pocket square.
2. The 3 Piece – Simply add a vest in any style or color.
3. Break it up – Opt for a darker pair color of trousers.
4. Business Casual – Think about losing the tie. But trade in trousers for a pair of jeans & comfy loafers. Suede. Yes?
5. Weekend Relaxed – Ditch the dress shirt and tie for your favorite Tee & a pair of sneakers. Boom! #Done
And there you have it. 5 ways to look stunning in Khaki. We hope you enjoyed this brief style note.
Please kindly forward to any Gent who’d equally enjoy this write up. Cheers!
Blazer- Single Breasted Blazer – Khaki
Vest: Double Breasted Vest – Khaki
Khaki Trouser: Slim Trouser – Khaki
Navy Trouser: Slim Trouser – Navy
Dress shirt: Spread Collar Shirt – Denim
Tassle Loafers: Newton Loafers – Camel
Penny Loafers: Smithson Loafers – Black