So you’ve got your eye on a must-have item, but you just have a few questions or concerns to address. We totally get it! Here are a few of our most Frequently Asked Questions on store purchases and merchandise. Please also feel free to email us at email@example.com with any additional inquiries.
-What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major forms of payment including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
-How secure is this store?
- Our store uses advanced payment gateways for financial transactions. These features automatically encrypt your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
-How much is shipping?
- We offer free shipping to the continental US on orders over $100 and $5 flat rate shipping for all domestic U.S. orders. International shipping is also available to your preferred country at buyer’s expense. We offer domestic shipping via USPS(United States Postal Service), UPS(United Parcel Service) and international shipping via UPS and DHL (Dalsey, Hillblom and Lynn). Shipping rates are provided and calculated at checkout based on order quantity & product weight to your shipping region. Rates are provided directly via shipping couriers and are non-negotiable.
International Shipping-Customs, Duties And Taxes
The customs office of the destination country or region may impose customs fees, import duties, taxes, and other charges to your international order. These additional charges required for customs clearance are the responsibility of the recipient unless otherwise noted. When your order arrives at customs, either the carrier or customs office will contact you directly to arrange for the payment of any charges that may be due. We are NOT responsible for any duties and tax related charges, nor the cost of return shipping if delivery is refused.
Please be sure to double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order. Southern Gents is unable to reroute packages.
Southern Gents is not responsible for delays in shipping or delivery due to force of nature or other uncontrollable events.
-Can I track my order?
- Yes. A tracking number will be provided via email upon successful processing and fulfillment of your order.
-Can I have a different billing/shipping address?
- It is possible to have different billing and shipping addresses. However, we do ask that when placing an order, please make sure the shipping address has been confirmed to ensure safety and reliability.
-How long does shipping take?
- All orders are processed for shipping within 24-48 business hours of your purchase. Orders shipped via our $5 flat rate (USPS priority) in the U.S. usually take around 1-3 business days once the item has been shipped. Non-US Customers usually receive items within 1 week. Estimated delivery is to be used as a guide only.
- Ownership of package(s) turned over to USPS, DHL and UPS transfers to the buyer once order package is stamped as delivered by either of the aforementioned shipping carriers. We are not responsible for lost, held or damaged packages. In addition, we are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via USPS, DHL or UPS or incorrect shipping information. Any shipping issues must be handled by USPS, DHL or UPS.
-If something is sold out, will it be replenished?
- We reserve the right to reproduce and restock item. Typical items with great reviews and high demand will most likely be restocked. If you have a special interest in exhausted inventory please notify us.
-Do you accept returns/exchanges?
- Yes, please review our 'Returns/Exchanges' tab at the top of our website homepage.
-What is your customer service number?
- All inquiries are handled via email. Please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any question not covered, feedback or product suggestion
, please contact us. We usually reply within 24 business hours.